“Prefabrication Trends and Future Outlook in the Construction Industry” is a new report by Timetric that globally analyzes changes in demand for prefabricated building types over the next two years, and the impact of prefabrication on efficiency and productivity.
This report also examines executive opinions towards the area of innovation enhancement in prefabricated construction. It analyzes the projected increase in demand for construction segments in prefabrication during 2014–2016. In addition, it provides an overview of the key barriers faced by construction companies when implementing prefabrication.
Table of Contents
- Methodology and sample size
- Prefabrication implementation by construction stage
- Key areas likely to be impacted by the use of prefabrication
- Effect on efficiency and productivity in the construction industry
- Key drivers for the use of prefabricated buildings in the global construction industry
- Key focus areas for innovation in prefabricated construction
- Change in demand for prefabricated building types over the next two years
- Construction types projected to record an increase in demand for modular construction in 2014–2016
- Projected increase in demand for construction segments within prefabrication during 2014–2016
- Key hurdles faced by construction companies when implementing prefabrication
Source: Report Linker
- Modular Building Institute Announces Speakers for the September Modular Construction Summit
- Modular Buildings Help a Classroom Space Crunch